Our Property Management service for individual homes, is the perfect partner to our residential lettings business. In today's market it is not uncommon to find that both corporate and private tenants are increasingly asking for rental properties that are managed by PL2L Estates. For landlords too, the service provides better peace of mind as legislation becomes more confusing and prone to change.
The finding of a tenant
for your property is often just the first step
in a successful letting. There are many
practical and legal issues to consider and the
list can be endless. Our comprehensive service
covers all aspects of property management and
can assist in matters such as:
- Minor and major redecoration works and overseeing refurbishments.
- Arranging payments of outgoings, e.g. ground rent.
- Provision of a 24 hour emergency helpline.
- Advising on deductions from the deposit and managing the check out procedure.
- Electrical installations and maintenance.
- Gas installations and maintenance.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety regulations i.e. Gas Safety Certificates, Portable Appliance Testing / Electrical Safety Regulations, Fire and Furnishing Regulations.
- Vacant management service.
- General property maintenance.
- Cleaning and repair works.
- Key holding Service.
- Transfer of Utilities.
- Full property inspections to be made every quarter.
- Ensuring landlords are compliant with the regulations concerning Assured Short hold Tenancies and the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.
- Tax advice for overseas landlords.
We can even help you with Property Management should another agent let the property or if you let it yourself, and find that this service is becoming ever more popular. Our bank of regular and fully-insured contractors are all regularly vetted to ensure they are providing the best service and workmanship, whilst maintaining competitive pricing.
One of the main
benefits of the Property Management service is
that experienced property managers perform
regular inspection visits on all managed
properties ensuring that no issue is left
unidentified. This offers complete peace of mind
for Landlords regardless of being
Angeline Maynard heads our property management department with 10 years experience at PL2L, and is ably you and protect your investment.
For more information please email Angeline Maynardspeak t